What is screen mirroring?
Screen Mirroring is a technique that enables you to mirror the content on your smartphone, tablet, or computer screen to another device. This is a beneficial technology that helps users in daily life tasks.
Below are apps you can use to screen your phone to your computer
AirDroid is your best personal mobile device management suite, which is built on 10 years of non-stop improvements, including file transfer and management.
How to mirror your phone to computer using Airdroid
ApowerMirror is a wireless screen mirroring app that can be used to cast Android phone to PC, Mac, Smart TV (TV box) with audio.
- Easy to use Screencasting app.
- Use for Powerpoint presentations and PDF files.
- Used to stream live on TV or computer screen.
- Use Camera and view yourself on the bigger screen to take a better view of pictures
How to mirror your phone to computer using ApowerMirror
is an optional companion app for AirServer that lets you discover and screen mirror you Android display in better quality.
- Airplay to multiple devices using the app.
- QR code scanner helps you connect the correct devices.
- Amazing picture quality.
How to mirror your phone to computer using AirServer Connect
LetsView is a free wireless mirror tool which is compatible with different platforms. It is easy to operate and enables users to screen share between phone and computer
- Also helps you record your iPhone screen.
- One-click screen recording app for iPhone.
- Wireless sharing using Whiteboard on Android and iPhone.
- User-friendly app.
How to mirror your phone to computer using LetsView
Castto from SoomApps is the perfect screen mirroring app, which is meant for your Android devices. This will be easily the best to use for the people who don’t want to be too technically involved with the functionality.
- Needs the Wi-Fi connection to stay connected.
- Easy to use the app.
- Detects the device quickly.
How to mirror your phone to computer using Castto