Most funded projects these days require that proper documentation of projects be done. This training will help participants to acquire skills and knowledge to document projects and programs to identify the best practice, to identify and describe the lessons learned, most significant changes, write case stories and document key achievements (impacts or outcomes).
• Introduction to documentation
• Effective documentation planning and execution
• Documentation methodologies
• Capturing best practices
• Identifying most significant changes
• Capturing impact or outcomes
• Documents case stories
• Using documented best practices to influence change
• Designing and producing documentation report
• Presenting findings for validation or to stakeholders
• Sharing documentation report and engagement
The objective of this training is to help participants to acquire skills and knowledge which will help them identify best practice, to identify and describe the lessons learned, most significant changes, case stories and document key achievements to influence policy and replication.
Course Duration: One month (4 hours a day, 5 days a week, 3weeks of remote support)
Equipment needed: Computer or good capacity mobile phone with space to install and test apps
Targeted market: The course is meant for communications professionals, researchers, monitoring and evaluation professional and people who would like to influence change and policy change by decision makers through documentation.
To read more about this course or to apply, please click here.
Join Over 50,000 Students Enjoying Ultimate Training Now
Become Part of Ultimate Trainings to Further Your Career.